Ultrasound imaging involves exposing part of the body to high-frequency sound waves to produce pictures of inside the body.
Our digital ultrasound machines instantly save and receive images so we can provide a CD disc for your doctor or specialist before you even leave our office. Obstetrical patients can also enjoy a few of their baby pictures on a CD disc.
The following studies with * beside them require preparation.
Please see preparations page for further details.
- *Pelvic – Transabdominal
- *Pelvic- (includes transvaginal)
- *Obstetrical (below 16 weeks)
- Nuchal Translucency - IPS
- *Obstetrical (above 16 weeks)
- Translucency Breast & Axilla
- Other Soft Tissue
- Carotid duplex examinations
- Arterial Evaluations
- Arterial evaluation of arms and legs (with or without exercise)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Digit Studies
- Venous Doppler Evaluations
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT)
- Venous Reflux Examinations
- Valvular insufficiency or incompetence
- Forearm Muscles
- Carpal Tunnel
- Hip Joint
- Achilles Tendons
- Plantar Fascia
- Other Musculoskeletal